Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My name is Nicole Murray. I have spent my professional life in Retail Management. I specifically gained most of my management skills with one company over the course of 7 years. When hired, I was at the lowest level of management and quickly promoted to the level of Store Manager, Interim Area Manager, and District Manager Trainee within 3 years of my employment. Within that time I received numerous commendations for Loss Prevention, Training, and Customer Service.

Currently I am pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Technology at Davenport University. As a member of the health care industry I will be dealing with physicians, hospitals, technical teams, etc. Technical communication will be integral in communicating professionally with everyone that I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment